Thursday 8 August 2013

Local Newspaper Article & Welcome Back!

I arrived safely back home (on Wednesday 31 July 2013) and by the next monday (5 August 2013) fully submerged myself in my work issues.  I am working on updating the published posts and will be sharing the information worldwide on an ongoing basis with anybody interested.

Here You can read a local newspaper article, that was written before Neil (me) left on his adveture trip. Please click on the link to open the article:

My wife arranged a party to welcome me home and I did a brief presentation to all present.  They were interested and that surprised me.  i thought this trip would only be something I enjoyed and maybe one or two otehr people.  The interest has overwhelmed me and touched my heart.

I only hope that the special people in my life feel inspired and know that they are capable of even more than I have done in my life.  They must go further and do more than I could ever dream.

I dedicate thios blog to my wife (Ritma Grizane) and to my sons (Tristan and Markus) who all gave me the support necessary to complete this trip.

Welcome back party
I love you 3 more than all the countries, all the scenery, and all the beautiful drives in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment